Awards & Recognition
- 2016 - OSU was awarded the Henry Bellmon Sustainability Award for Responsible Economic Growth.
- 2015 - OSU Energy Conservation Program recognized in the 125 years timeline. See 2007!
- 2015 - OSU received a Silver rating from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) for sustainability performance.
- 2013 - OSU named as EPA Green Power Partner in recognition of the establishment of the OSU Windfarm in Blackwell, OK.
- 2012 - OSU received a Bronze rating from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) for sustainability performance
- 2009-2012 Residential Life buildings earned ENERGY STAR Plagues and recognition for energy efficiency
- 2009 - Grand Finalist Award, Southern Association of College and University Business Officers (SACUBO). The best practive award is for the university's energy management program.
- 2009 - OSU named as ENERGY STAR Partner with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)